Dear, All,
We have two spots left for the IRC Havana, Cuba trip! Join us now!
http://www.arlisna.org/studytour2018-Havana/ .

NYT - Havana's Symphony of Sound
<https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/12/travel/havana-cuba.html>

 “No one can predict what will happen to Cuba in the coming
years, which is why you must rush there now. As in, right now.”

One of our outings will be to Fusterlandia - Check it out
<https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/fusterlandia>!

Gabrielle V L Reed
Access Services Librarian
Morton R. Godine Library