Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

I will be retiring from the McNay Art Museum Library on March 30 after more than six and a half years here, preceded by twenty years as a school librarian. It's been great working with all of you, and I look forward to continuing my ARLIS/NA and Texas-Mexico Chapter memberships. I will remain in San Antonio.

Retirement will allow more time for travel, writing, and interviewing artists. I am very happy to be guest curating an exhibition of artists from The Art of Found Objects: Interviews with Texas Artists which opens in December at the Art Museum of Southeast Texas in Beaumont.

You may always reach me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or (832) 701-7130.

Sincerely, Craig

Craig Bunch
Assistant Librarian
McNay Art Museum Library
210-805-1727 (voice)

Don't miss Something to Say: The McNay Presents 100 Years of African American Art and 30 Americans: Rubell Family Collection
February 8 | May 6, 2018