Congratulations Susan! It was fun working with you on the LA conference! Best wishes for the future!
Ted

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 12:56 PM, Susan Flanagan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

After 28 wonderful years at the Getty Research Institute, I will be retiring on April 2nd. I wish to thank all the members who have supported my career as an art librarian. I enjoyed co-chairing the 2001 Los Angeles conference & being exhibit coordinator for the 2013 Pasadena conference. And now it is time to join the retirees group!

I’m be staying in Santa Monica, California and can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Susan Flanagan