If you live north of the New York metropolitan area, please consider
joining ARLIS/NA Upstate New York!

Chapter meetings are held in the spring and fall. Meeting sites have
included museums and academic institutions in Buffalo, Corning, Ithaca,
Rochester, Saratoga Springs, and Syracuse.

Member Benefits:

•      Invitations to all ARLIS/NA Upstate NY Chapter meetings

•      Eligibility to hold chapter Executive Board office

•      Eligibility to apply for our Conference Travel Award to support
attending the ARLIS/NA conference

To learn more about our chapter, please visit our website
http://arlisupstateny.org

You can join ARLIS/NA Upstate New York here: http://arlisupstateny.org/join

Jennifer Burr,
Upstate New York Chapter President

Jennifer S. Burr, MLS, MA
Scholarly Communications Librarian
Associate Professor
Lorette Wilmot Library, Nazareth College of Rochester
Office: LB216 (Main Level, near stairs leading down to IT Help Desk)
Telephone:  585-389-2133  E-mail: [log in to unmask]