The Association of College and Research Libraries New England Chapter invites you to attend its 2018 Annual Conference

Failing Forward: Experimentation and Creativity in Libraries

Friday, May 4, 2018 at the Hotel 1620, in Plymouth, MA

Registration now open! Register now through April 18

We often talk at conferences about projects that went well. In contrast, we rarely discuss initiatives that failed, or unexpected obstacles that forced us to find another route to success. In our 2018 Annual Conference, the ACRL New England chapter is highlighting experimentation and creativity in college and research libraries by acknowledging that missteps and roadblocks are all part of the process. Join us in Plymouth, Massachusetts, in May 2018 to talk about 'failing forward.'

Join us for a day full of professional enrichment, loaded with fantastic programming, networking opportunities, and ideas that will pique your curiosity and challenge your intellect. Since we'll be situated in beautiful Plymouth, we encourage you to come for the conference, stay for the weekend!

Not already a member of ACRL New England? Join our organization today and get a discounted conference registration rate!

DON’T MISS OUT:

Want to save money on travel to the conference?  Try using Rideshare this year!

Questions? Email the 2018 Conference Planning Committee at [log in to unmask].

Best,

Regina

Regina Pagani

Research and Instruction Librarian