Greetings ARLISans!

I would like to share with you our community notes from last weekend’s “Consulting with Artists: Creating, Describing, and Disseminating the Visual Arts” workshop at the ARLIS/NA Annual Conference. The notes from the workshop, including full slide decks, can be found <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wcqHHShVVL8jk8BrGwDCnBc67-JNR9VCo-7MBdsDjzs/edit?usp=sharing> here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wcqHHShVVL8jk8BrGwDCnBc67-JNR9VCo-7MBdsDjzs/edit?usp=sharing>. I have turned off editing privileges, but please feel free to make comments if you attended and would like to contribute your notes!

Many thanks to our wonderful presenters and notetakers.

Cheers,
Jasmine

—————
Jasmine Burns