Dear ARLIS/NA Community,

I’d like to extend my thanks to the entire New York City Conference Planning Co-chairs and their team for their outstanding work in planning and organizing the 46th ARLIS/NA conference.  The conference theme Out of Bounds is timely and relevant topic and resulted in inspiring and engaging programs, as well as informative workshops and tours.  And the Convocation and its reception at St. John the Divine will be one to remember for a long time!  I’m pleased to state that the New York City ARLIS/NA 46th annual conference set records in attendance, sponsorship, advertising, and exhibitors.

I’d like to recognize the Program Co-Chairs for their outstanding work - Dan Lipcan, Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, NY and Lindsay King, Yale University, New Haven, CT – as well as the Local Arrangements Co-Chairs - Lori Salmon, New York Public Library, New York, NY and Suz Massen, The Frick Collection, New York, NY.  The entire New York Conference Team is a wealth of talent and professionalism.  Our conference moderators and speakers should also be recognized for creating a dynamic, diverse and inspiring program, as well as our donors, sponsors, and exhibitors for their continued participation and sponsorship.  I’d like to also give my heartfelt thanks to Robert Kopchinksi, ARLIS/NA Executive Director, and his team at AEG.  We are all grateful for Robert’s steadiness, guidance, and dedication to ARLIS/NA. Thank you all for your work in making the conference a success!

The conference evaluation form will only take a few minutes to complete.  The planning team for the 2019 conference in Salt Lake City will use the feedback from the survey to plan the next conference, so your input is important.  Please take a moment to fill in out.

Looking forward to the year ahead with the 2018-2019 Executive Board under Kim Collins’ leadership!

Sincerely,

Eumie Imm Stroukoff

Emily Fisher Landau Director of the Research Center

Georgia O'Keeffe Museum

217 Johnson St., Santa Fe, NM  87501

tel:  505.946.1011, fax:  505.946.1093

www.okeeffemuseum.org

A Great American Artist, a Great American Story. Explore the remarkable career of Georgia O’Keeffe through her artwork, the objects and places that were meaningful to her, and the experiences that defined her life.

President, ARLIS/NA

https://www.arlisna.org