From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Susan Flanagan
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 9:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Retirement

After 28 wonderful years at the Getty Research Institute, I will be retiring
on April 2nd. I wish to thank all the members who have supported my career
as an art librarian. I enjoyed co-chairing the 2001 Los Angeles conference &
being exhibit coordinator for the 2013 Pasadena conference. And now it is
time to join the retirees group!

I'm be staying in Santa Monica, California and can be reached at

Best regards,

Susan Flanagan