My report on cataloging meetings I attended at ALA Midwinter in Denver in
early February are now posted at:
http://artcataloging.net/alagen.html
My summary includes notes on the MARC Advisory Committee, Subject Analysis
Committee, OCLC Expert Cataloging Community Sharing Session, Faceted
Subject Access Interest Group, and PCC Training. There are also some links
to other items relevant to ALA cataloging issues.

If you have questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reply to the
list if of general interest or to me if you desire.

It was great to see many of you at the ARLIS/NA conference in New York
City. We talked about the art genre/form terms which are now part of LCGFT
and CAC talked about a few stragglers which we hope can be formulated in
the near future.

Sherman Clarke
Alfred, NY