> Hello friends! If you have non-arts librarians asking you what this visual
literacy thing is all about, send them to my NELIG Spring Program webinar
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/visual-literacy-for-the-info-lit-instructor-registration-43196181943>
 on 4/4!  *Free and open to everyone!*

Obviously you are all welcome to join as well (not just for New
Englanders!). We'll be chatting about how visual literacy fits into the
info lit frameworks, share practical ideas for lessons, and take a look at
some larger visual literacy initiatives.

-Micki

Micki Harrington, MLS
Art Librarian
Lesley Art + Design