 Hi, all,

At the annual meeting for the Research and Information Services Section in
New York, several people were enthusiastic about editing Wikipedia articles
together through Google Hangouts.

If you're interested in some collaborative editing, please fill out this
Google form by *Friday, April 6* so that we can start to get a sense of
interest and experience levels: https://goo.gl/forms/PAYhvh1daAFQFg973. We
want to hear from you whether you don't have a Wikipedia account or you've
organized edit-a-thons!

Linden (RISS Vice-Moderator) and I will contact everyone who is interested
in mid-April to talk about next steps. If there are any questions in the
meantime, please don't hesitate to email me at [log in to unmask]

Best,
Alyssa
RISS Moderator

--

Alyssa Vincent, Information Services Librarian

Ronald Williams Library

Northeastern Illinois University

5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625

Phone: (773) 442-4411

www.neiu.edu

[image: NEIU_150_logo.png] <https://neiu.edu/>