Thank you to all who volunteered, fast and furiously, to join the task force to update ACRL's Visual Literacy Competency Standards for Higher Education. With so many enthusiastic participants writing it, we're now closing the call for volunteers. For those of you who wrote it, I will be reaching out to follow up with you about the work and timeline for the task force, as well as help coming up with a cool code name.

Thanks!

Tiffany Saulter