Dear wonderful librarians,

The first ever meeting of the Management SIG is at 8am on Wednesday February 28th!

I'm looking for a co-moderator as well as your ideas how we can be helpful and supportive to each other.

We also have a listserv! Here's how to add yourself:

Subscribe and Unsubscribe list commands:

To subscribe or unsubscribe from the list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with one of the following commands in the body of the message (the subject of the message is ignored).

subscribe management_sig

Adds your email address to the subscribers list of the mailing list. You will receive an email confirming your subscription.

Unsubscribe management_sig

Removes your email address from the subscribers list for the mailing list. You will receive an email confirming that you have unsubscribed.

To send messages to everyone on the listserv:

Compose an email to [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing some of you participate!

Heather Slania
Director
Decker Library
MICA Logo
1300 W Mount Royal Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21217
410.225.2311
. .
Pronouns in use: she, her, hers

Schedule a meeting with me

Instagram logoSnapchat logoTwitter logoFacebook logoLinkedIn logoBehance logoMedium logoYoutube logo