Indiana University alumni and current students attending the ARLIS/NA conference (Feb 25 - March 1) are invited to a reception on Sunday, February 25th from 3:30 to 5 p.m. in Watson Library, The Metropolitan Museum of Art.

ARLIS Registration will allow free admission to the Met. Show your registration badge at either the Admissions or Information Desk and you will be issued a ticket. If you come to the Met before registering, please meet at the Group desk promptly at 3:30 and library staff will give you an admission ticket and direct you to Watson Library.

We have a capacity of 30 for this program so please RSVP to me directly so that I can compile a list.  In the subject line of your email to me please include the following: Indiana University Alumni Reception RSVP.

Refreshments will be served courtesy of Indiana University. For those who do not already know Watson Library, I would be happy to offer a couple of tours. We might even look at a few books.

I look forward to welcoming you.

Tony White

---
Tony White
Florence and Herbert Irving Associate Chief Librarian
Thomas J. Watson Library
212 650 2442

The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue