From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Anna Boutin-Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 3:00 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARLIS-L] assistance locating an Italian journal article

Hello all!

I have a faculty request for the below article – haven’t been able to locate a copy that my institution can provide access to, so I’m curious to know if any of y’all have access or could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!

Title: La ragioneria

Article Title: Gli ‘Statuta Campsorum’ di Roma