The ARLIS/NA 2018 conference begins next Sunday, February 25. Check out the “Navigating NYC” guide for transportation info ranging from ferries and airplanes to bikes and pedicabs. (NYC is also amazing by foot!)

Navigating NYC ​- ARLIS Local Guide

http://arlisna.org/newyork2018/docs/Getting_Around_NYC.pdf

Fun Facts about the Ferry

·        The Ferry runs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

·        On a typical weekday, five boats make 118 trips, carrying approximately 70,000 passengers.

·        The Ferry carries over 23 million passengers annually on a 5.2-mile run

Follow ARLIS/NA on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ARLISNA/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arlis_na/

Twitter: https://tinyurl.com/y82wffdz

When you post about us, don't forget to use our official ARLIS/NA 2018 conference hashtag!

#ARLISNA2018

Yours,
Chantal Sulkow and Elizabeth Lane
ARLIS/NA 2018 Publicity Coordinators

[log in to unmask]" alt="Inline image 1">

Signed,

Elizabeth Lane

Branch Manager: Albany Branch

Hartford Public Library

1250 Albany Avenue

Hartford, CT 06112

Office: 860.695.7381

Cell: 860.508.8607

http://www.hplct.org

I am currently reading Piecing Me Together by Renee Watson, available at Hartford Public Library.