Good morning everybody,

Does your library make available laptops or tablets to library staff/faculty? If so, can you please send me a quick email letting me know how you track the equipment? Do you check them out? Do you just hand them over? Official or unofficial policy language is appreciated!

Thanks so much,
Amy

Amy Ballmer | Chair of Library Teaching, Learning & Collection Development

PRATT INSTITUTE
Library
200 Willoughby Avenue | Pratt Library 3rd FL | Brooklyn, NY 11205
phone: (718) 636-3680 | fax: (718) 399-4401 | [log in to unmask]