ARLIS/NA Leadership Onboarding Webinar (open to all)

Join us for a webinar on Thursday, Feb 15th [3-4pm EST, 2-3pm CST, 1-2pm MST, and 12-1pm PST)

Register now!

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4142586368141904643

On behalf of the Executive Board, I am pleased to invite you to an onboarding webinar for ARLIS/NA leaders. This webinar will take the place of the Leadership Breakfast that has been traditionally held at the annual conference.

ARLIS/NA is a constantly evolving organization. Whether you are a new ARLIS/NA leader or one with previous experience, we’re certain that you will learn something about the Society during this webinar. Along with myself, Robert Kopchinski (ARLIS/NA’s Executive Director) and Matthew Gengler (ARLIS/NA’s Treasurer) will provide you with an overview of the Society’s organizational structure, as well as its financial components and key guiding documents. We will also review how you can access a variety of technology tools that will help your group work better together and more efficiently throughout the year. Basically, this webinar includes all of the things that you will need to know in order to be an effective ARLIS/NA leader.

We understand that not everyone can participate in the live event on the date we’ve scheduled, so we plan to record the webinar and offer it online for viewing at a later time.

By registering, I understand and acknowledge that this Webinar will be recorded by ARLIS/NA and/or those designated by ARLIS/NA. ARLIS/NA may record my name and questions I ask during the course of the Webinar presentation. As a condition of my participation in the Webinar, I agree to irrevocably grant to ARLIS/NA, its assigns, licensees and successors the right to publish, record, broadcast, exhibit, display, reproduce, edit or otherwise use perpetually throughout the world, in all media now and hereafter known or devised, in whole or in part, my name, questions, quotes and material otherwise provided by me (collectively, the “Material”) during my participation in the Webinar. I also agree that ARLIS/NA shall be the sole owner in perpetuity of any and all rights in and to any and all works containing the Material, in whole or in part, for all purposes whatsoever.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements

Again, this  2/15/18 ARLIS/NA Leadership Onboarding Webinar is designed for leaders, but any member is welcome to attend (or watch later on the Learning Portal.)

Thanks.

Kim

Kim Collins

ARLIS/NA Vice President