Hi ARLIS-ers,

We’re excited for this week’s annual Research and Information Services Section meeting on Wednesday at 3:30pm! If you’re not able to join us in person, we'll be recapping on Twitter with #arlisriss.

See our agenda here (and I apologize for sending it out so late): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DCfvvDoukOClPexPUp_NyzEABYYzVbkSKP_WhBZ7DXQ

You’ll see a lot of question marks - we want your thoughts and feedback on how we can build on and support our new mission and goals. We’d also love to talk about Fobazi Ettarh’s incredible article on vocational awe in In the Library with the Lead Pipe (linked in the agenda).

If you have questions or feedback before Wednesday, please don't hesitate to email me at [log in to unmask]. Looking forward to working together this year!

Best,
Alyssa
--

Alyssa Vincent, Information Services Librarian

Ronald Williams Library

Northeastern Illinois University

5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625

Phone: (773) 442-4411

www.neiu.edu

NEIU_150_logo.png