Dear ARLIS colleagues,

I am writing to let you know that I have accepted a position at The Ohio
State University as their Art & Design Librarian, starting March 26. I am
particularly excited about this position because of the University's plans
to build a brand new visual and performing arts library in the next few
years. Additionally, my new position's emphasis on building partnerships
with the arts community across campus and beyond is going to be a lot of
fun.

When UC Irvine's art librarian position is posted again, and you have a
hankering for sunshine, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask me about
the position.

I will miss my Southern California colleagues, and my fellow UC Art &
Architecture librarians across the state, but I am excited to be in the
Ohio Valley chapter mix!

See you at ARLIS NYC!!

Emilee Mathews
Research Librarian for Art & Visual Studies
University of California, Irvine
(until March 9)