 Here at the University of Minnesota we have a faculty member who is
working on a  project on the history of clothing recommendations.  We are
wondering
if anyone has the "Computer Based" system from the 1970s that is mentioned
in the back of John T. Molloy's  "Dress for Success."

It seems that any current Molloy's blogs, etc., are from 2017, I don't find
any posting
from 2018.

Thank you !

--