Thank you to all who responded.

I have passed along your responses to our Director of the Center for
Southwest Research Special Collections and Archives, and I thank you for
taking the time to respond.

All my best,

Stephanie Beene

Assistant Professor, Fine Arts Librarian for Art, Architecture & Planning

Fall 2017 only: Filling in for Amy Jackson (subjects: Music, Theatre &
Dance)

Fall 2017-Spring 2018 only: Filling in for Audra Bellmore (Historic
Preservation & Regionalism)

Fine Arts & Design Library, George Pearl Hall 435

College of University Libraries & Learning Sciences

University of New Mexico MSC05 3020

Albuquerque, NM 87131

Ph. (505) 277-0679; @ [log in to unmask]