Dear ARLIS/NA Community:

In the spirit of ARLIS/NA’s 2018 conference theme “Out of Bounds,” the Executive Board and the New York Conference Planning Committee are pleased to announce the roll out of a paperless program solely in SCHED for the annual conference in New York City.

A number of issues were considered in making this forward-thinking decision.

In considering the commitment to move the program solely to SCHED, the Executive Board and CPAC considered the ease of utilizing SCHED.  With SCHED, you’ll be able to:

In addition, the New York Conference Committee is pleased to offer a webinar later this month to the ARLIS/NA community to provide training and tips in the use of SCHED.  An announcement will be sent out shortly.

In making this choice, we move squarely into the 21st century.  The Conference Planning Committee and its volunteers will be on hand during the conference to help with any questions regarding the use of SCHED, and we’ll have other tools available at the registration desk to ease this transition to a paperless program.

All the best to you, and we look forward to seeing you in New York City next month!

Sincerely,

Eumie

Eumie Imm Stroukoff
Emily Fisher Landau Director of the Research Center
Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
217 Johnson St., Santa Fe, NM  87501

tel:  505.946.1011, fax:  505.946.1093
www.okeeffemuseum.org

A Great American Artist, a Great American Story. Explore the remarkable career of Georgia O’Keeffe through her artwork, the objects and places that were meaningful to her, and the experiences that defined her life.

President, ARLIS/NA
https://www.arlisna.org