Dear ARLISians,

We've been unable to locate copies for sale of: IFAR Journal 2015 (no. 4) and Archives of American Art Journal 2015 (Vol. 54, no. 2). If anyone has extra copies to donate for binding, we'd appreciate it!  Craig

Craig Bunch
Assistant Librarian
McNay Art Museum Library
210-805-1727 (voice)

Don't miss Chuck Ramirez: All This and Heaven Too
September 14, 2017 | January 14, 2018