Would you like to get more involved with the ARLIS/NA Cataloging Section?

We are in search of a new Vice-Moderator/Moderator elect. If you are interested in getting involved and contributing to the Cataloging Section, please email [log in to unmask]edu and let us know! We'd love to work with you. This is an exciting chance to make a contribution to the cataloging community, get to know your ARLIS colleagues and contribute to our new CatalogingSection blog, Catablog

All are welcome.The only requirement is an enthusiasm for cataloging.

*Don't forget! The Cataloging Section meeting at the 2018 ARLIS/NA conference in New York City will be held on Monday, February 26 from 11:15am - 12:15pm, at the Hilton in Gramercy East*

Best,
Chantal Sulkow
Moderator

Emily Walz
Vice-Moderator

Chantal Sulkow
Reference and Collections Librarian

Bard Graduate Center
Decorative Arts, Design History, Material Culture
38 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024
T 212-501-3039

Bard Graduate Center Exhibitions:
W bgc.bard.edu/gallery