Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
Fill out in Google Forms
I've invited you to fill out a form:
ARLIS Retired Members Mentoring Survey
The Retirement SIG is working with the Mentoring Subcommittee of the Professional Development Committee on the idea of making a pathway for the expertise of retired members to be shared with mid-career professionals. With this survey we are gathering a preliminary look at who might be interested and what areas would be covered. We hope that you will take a moment to fill this out; your answers do not imply a commitment to participate. We are suggesting that this would be situational mentoring, generally short term. Thank you.
Create your own Google Form