Help!  I found on the internet a photo of Agam signing Frank Popper's Agam book.  The auction website indicates it as a magazine photo. No response received from the site....

I'm trying to id the original source/location for the photos I can obtain a proper scan and credit accurately.  I've used Google, searches, uploaded photo to Google to match the item, Art Index, artist files held in two museum collections, numerous Agam books and still can't find it.

Any ideas you would recommend I use to track down this image? Thanks.

Frank D. Lopez
Archivist/Librarian

Hours:
Toor Library, Tuesday 11am-5pm
A+D Study Center, Thursday/Friday 10am-4pm

Palm Springs Art Museum
101 Museum Drive, PO Box 2310
Palm Springs, CA. 92263-2310

760.322.4833 | 760.327.5069 (fax)