Hello,

I have a faculty member trying to find images from a 1996 Paris Vogue fashion shoot that took place at the mosque in Djenne, Mali.  Although I can find information on the shoot being controversial, I can’t find an exact citation.  I am hoping the faculty member can obtain the article through ILL if we can track down the necessary information.  Any leads are appreciated.

Thanks,

Terrie

Terrie L. Wilson

Humanities Collections Coordinator

Art Librarian and Head, Fine Arts Library

MSU Libraries

366 W. Circle Drive

East Lansing, MI  48824