From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Jennifer Cox" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 12:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ACRL/ARTS] ACRl Arts Section Volunteers Needed for 2018-2019-Applications Due by Feb 15th

Good Morning ACRL Arts Section Member,

It is that time of year. The ACRL Arts Section is looking for volunteers to
serve on a number of our committees. Please consider opportunities on the
following committees:

Please select which committees you would like to volunteer for :
 ACRL/Arts Conf. Prgm. Planning--Wash., D.C., 2019 Cmt.
 ACRL/Arts Dance Librarians Discussion Group
 ACRL/Arts Membership and Outreach Committee
 ACRL/Arts Nominating 2019 Committee
 ACRL/Arts Publications and Research Committee
 ACRL/Arts Strategic Planning Committee

Here is the link to the volunteer form:
http://www.ala.org/cfapps/Volunteer/form1.cfm
Below is a snap shot of what is in on the volunteer form:
Committee Volunteer Form Survey
1.      Group Selection
2.      Intro
3.      Select Committees
4.      Survey
5.      Review
6.      Completed

ACRL Volunteer Form Deadline
For consideration for 2018-19 appointments, the online volunteer form must be
submitted by February 15, 2018. Most appointments will be finalized before
April 30, 2018.

Volunteer Process
Please review the volunteer information before filling out the volunteer form.
Charges and rosters for division committees, editorial and advisory boards,
and section committees are available through the Directory of Leadership.

Notes about the volunteer form:

•       Each field has a 500-character response limit. To check the length of
your responses and to ensure that you don't lose a partially completed form,
formulate your responses in a separate document.
•       Field 1: Division/Roundtable Appointments/Offices should be used to
list positions held within ACRL on its division and section committees.
•       Field 2: ALA Appointments/Offices should be used to list positions
held in all other ALA units.

If you have any questions concerning Section appointments, please contact ACRL
Senior Program Officer Megan Griffin at [log in to unmask] or 312-280-2514.

We request your response by February 15th. Looking forward to working with
each of you! If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact me as well.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me: Jennifer Cox at