Hello fellow ARLISians,

This is to notify you of a change of venue for the Decorative Arts SIG meeting.

Please come join your colleagues for the annual meeting of the Decorative Arts Special Interest Group on Monday, February 26th from 5:00-6:00.  We will meet at the Gramercy East room at the Hilton Midtown Hotel.  We should have our meeting wrapped up in plenty of time for anyone who is planning to attend the Welcome Reception at 6:30.  All are welcome to attend, whether you are a designated member of the Decorative Arts SIG or not.  Find out what the Decorative Arts SIG is about, and bring your ideas for developing and promoting resources in the field Decorative Arts.

Some items up for discussion at the meeting are:

  • Current projects of interest to the Decorative Arts field.  Are there any initiatives we can be involved in as a group?
  • SIG leadership:  Beth Hylen's term is up this year, and Beth Goodrich is brand new to ARLIS and would like a co-coordinator with whom to partner.  Is there anyone interested in taking a co-coordinator leadership role with the Dec. Arts SIG?
  • Proposals ideas for the Salt Lake City 2019 conference.  Are there any organizations with whom we could partner in the area?
Please respond to my email address below to let me know if you plan to attend the Decorative Arts SIG meeting, so I can make a reservation for the group if necessary.  Also feel free to forward to me any other agenda items you would like to bring up for discussion at our meeting.

We look forward to seeing you in NYC!

Beth Goodrich
Co-Coordinator, Decorative Arts SIG
Beth Goodrich