This is a good question! I'm technically still the coordinator and we did
manage to update our SIG website: http://womenandart.arlisna.org/.
Unfortunately, it's beyond my bandwidth to continue to manage it on top of
Art+Feminism. If anyone would like to take over for me, please feel free to
DM me!

Best,
Siân

--
Siân Evans, MA, MLS
Information Literacy & Instructional Design Librarian

410-225-2715
Schedule a meeting with me <https://beta.doodle.com/sianevans>
Read about our Information Literacy Program
<http://libguides.mica.edu/informationliteracyprogram>
Learn more about Wiki stuff <http://www.artandfeminism.org/> I do

Pronouns in use: She, Her, Hers