Happy new year! We hope everyone who celebrated had a wonderful holiday, and that those who are in in cold weather areas are staying warm. Read on for important dates for our upcoming conference!

Advance Early Bird registration for our 2018 ARLIS/NA annual conference in New York City continues through
January 26, 2018.

Make your plans now to join your colleagues from February 25 - March 1 in New York City. The Early Bird Registration period lasts through January 26th, 2018, so we encourage you to register now. Don't forget tours will fill up quickly, so be sure you don't miss out! After January 27th fees will increase to regular rates. Advance online conference registration closes on February 9, 2018, after which time registration will only be available on-site at the conference hotel.

***

The discounted hotel reservation period continues through Friday, January 19, 2018.

Conference hotel reservation information is available here. Conference attendees will receive the discounted conference room rate when mentioning ARLIS/NA. Hotel reservations must be made on or before Friday, January 19, 2018 to receive the discounted room rate. ARLIS/NA cannot guarantee this rate for reservations made beyond this date or once the room block reaches capacity.

***

Check out our conference website! Please keep in mind that programming information posted on Sched is subject to change.

Looking for other ways to keep on top of NYC preparations?
Follow ARLIS/NA on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ARLISNA/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arlis_na/
Twitter: https://tinyurl.com/y82wffdz

When you post about us, don't forget to use our official ARLIS/NA 2018 conference hashtag!

#ARLISNA2018

Yours,
Chantal Sulkow and Elizabeth Lane
ARLIS/NA 2018 Publicity Coordinators

Chantal Sulkow
Reference and Collections Librarian

Bard Graduate Center
Decorative Arts, Design History, Material Culture
38 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024
T 212-501-3039

Bard Graduate Center Exhibitions:
W bgc.bard.edu/gallery