Any chance someone out there has copies of LA Times Magazine? I can get the online version but the images on Proquest are so bad.  We need better quality images. Can you kindly send me a digital copy of article? Thanks so much.

Sophisticated Sun Seeker

Burden, Jean
Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File); Jan 14, 1951;

ProQuest Historical Newspapers: Los Angeles Times pg. F7

Frank D. Lopez
Archivist/Librarian

Hours:
Toor Library, Tuesday 11am-5pm
A+D Study Center, Thursday/Friday 10am-4pm

Palm Springs Art Museum
101 Museum Drive, PO Box 2310
Palm Springs, CA. 92263-2310

760.322.4833 | 760.327.5069 (fax)