From: Anna Simon
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 2:53:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help with missing article from Crafts Report

Dear Colleagues,

I’m looking for an article found in the one issue of Crafts Report missing from our bound collection! If anyone could send me a pdf of this I’d be most appreciative.

The Crafts Report. (2002). “Metal Artists report top sales in 2002.” December, V 28 no. 320.

Many thanks in advance!

Anna Simon

Art Reference and Instruction Librarian

Kohler Art Library