Dear colleagues,

The Cataloging Section meeting at the 2018 ARLIS/NA conference in New York City will be held on Monday, February 26 from 11:15am - 12:15pm, at the Hilton in Gramercy East.

  • Vice-Moderator elect: We are in search of a new Vice-moderator/Moderator elect. If you are interested in getting involved and contributing to the Cataloging Section, please email [log in to unmask]edu and let us know! We'd love to work with you. This is an exciting chance to make a contribution to the cataloging community, get to know your ARLIS colleagues and contribute to our new Cataloging Section blog, Catablog. All are welcome. The only requirement is an enthusiasm for cataloging.
We look forward to seeing you at the Cataloging Section meeting in New York City!

Best,
Chantal Sulkow
Moderator

Emily Walz
Vice-Moderator

Chantal Sulkow
Reference and Collections Librarian

Bard Graduate Center
Decorative Arts, Design History, Material Culture
38 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024
T 212-501-3039

Bard Graduate Center Exhibitions:
W bgc.bard.edu/gallery