Hello, everybody!

Does anyone need a conference roommate, to split the bill with?

Due to unforseen circumstances, I unfortunately will not be able to book and reserve a room at the Hilton by tomorrow in order to receive the ARLIS hotel room discount.

However, if anyone will be staying during the dates of February 25th to possibly March 1st,

I will be more than happy to split the bill in half and gladly pay my portion for the room for the duration of the conference.

Thank you so much for your time and attention!

Brieanna E. Chillious

M.S.I.S. Candidate, Library and Information Studies

Archives & Records Management and Library Services

State University of New York (SUNY) University at Albany

Albany, New York 12206

(518) 815-8879