From: Lipcan, Dan
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 3:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ARLIS/NA 2018 NYC Systems meetup?

Colleagues,

Let me know off-list if you’d like to join a Systems meetup during the 2018 conference and I’ll attempt to find a slot that works for all (or most) of us. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,

Dan

--

Dan Lipcan
Associate Museum Librarian, Systems and Digital Initiatives

The Metropolitan Museum of Art

1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028
@metmuseum