From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Norris, Nancy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:05:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] ARLIS/NA Annual Conference: Hotel reservations

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe.

Yes, this happened to me as well. The reservation person I dealt with who indicated that she was at the Midtown Hilton had charged me $265.00 to stay over Friday night. She was very insistent that that was hotel policy.

Eumie, thank you for your message. It’s been on my mind to contact Hilton corporate and take it up with them.

~Nancy