Dear Museum Colleagues,

I am trying to create a comprehensive list of US and Canadian art museums that have an archivist or records manager position. I assume most of you have one or the other, even if those duties are combined with those of another position. I also know that some institutions have no one in this role – like us.

After trying different things (SAA – I’m not a member; Official Museum Directory Online; AAM Surveys), I decided to just ask the group about the situation at your own museum. Could you please respond to this very short survey? https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WYLZZND

Don’t worry if more than one person from the same institution responds. I’ll sort that out.

I would greatly appreciate it. Hoping to see most of you in NYC.

Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library website: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resources

PLEASE NOTE: The Bullitt Library will be closed January 19-29, 2018

FIGURING HISTORY / Seattle Art Museum / Feb 15 – May 13 2018
Get tickets at
visitsam.org/tickets