Greetings and Happy New Year!

The Collection Development SIG meeting will be held Monday, February 26th at 5 p.m. in the Nassau Room.

This meeting is open to anyone interested in Collection Development and related issues.

We’ll use part of the time to discuss new trends people have observed or experienced this past year.

Other agenda items are welcome; please email suggestions or ideas for this group to me at [log in to unmask] by Thursday, February 15th.

Thank you.

Mary Wassermann

CDSIG Coordinator

Mary Wassermann
Librarian for Collection Development and Management

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646

www.philamuseum.org