Please excuse cross-posting

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am pleased to announce that I have been offered and accepted the position of Head Librarian at Sotheby's Institute of Art, New York and will be taking up these responsibilities in February.  The official press release is here: http://www.sothebysinstitute.com/news-and-events/news/sothebys-institute-appoints-eric-m-wolf-as-head-librarian/

While I am very excited to return to New York, I will miss my wonderful colleagues and dear friends in Texas; for this reason I will continue as President of the Texas-Mexico Chapter of ARLIS/NA and look forward to seeing my Texas-Mexico people (and any other ARLIS members who wish to join us) at our Annual Meeting to be held in Austin in the fall of 2018!

I will post my new contact information once it is available, and I hope to see many of you in New York for the Annual Conference in late February.

With best wishes,

Eric M. Wolf