Dear colleagues,

*The Cataloging Section meeting at the 2018 ARLIS/NA conference in New York
City will be held on Monday, February 26 from 11:15am - 12:15pm, at the
Hilton in Gramercy East.*

   - *Meeting Presentation: help make our meeting a success! *Can you make
   a mini-presentation, or share news at our next meeting?
   Mini-presentations can be brief, informal, need not be any longer than 5
   minutes long, and can be about any topic related to cataloging. Share a
   new initiative, describe something unusual you've cataloged, or provide an
   update about how a project is going! We want to hear your
cataloging stories,
   successes, and challenges. Please send a brief description and any media
   needs.

   - *Vice-Moderator elect:* We are in search of a new
   Vice-moderator/Moderator elect. If you are interested in getting involved
   and contributing to the Cataloging Section, please email
   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> and let us
   know! We'd love to work with you. This is an exciting chance to make a
   contribution to the cataloging community, get to know your ARLIS colleagues
   and contribute to our new Cataloging Section blog, Catablog
   <https://catablogweb.wordpress.com/about/>. All are welcome. The only
   requirement is an enthusiasm for cataloging.

We look forward to seeing you at the Cataloging Section meeting in New York
City!

Best,
Chantal Sulkow
Moderator

Emily Walz
Vice-Moderator

Chantal Sulkow
Reference and Collections Librarian

Bard Graduate Center
Decorative Arts, Design History, Material Culture
38 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024
T 212-501-3039 <(212)%20501-3039>
E [log in to unmask]
W bgc.bard.edu <http://www.bgc.bard.edu/>