Hello all,

I'm trying to assist a faculty member who has written a book but needs to create an index for it. If any of you have had experience with free indexing tools or have heard good reports on any of them, could you please let me know?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Riedel
Interim Dean of the Library
Curator of theSanto Collection |  Dayton Memorial Library
3333 Regis Blvd., Denver, CO 80221 D-20
P 303.458.4261  |  E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> |  REGIS.EDU