FYI for those in ACRL Arts Section!

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Flanigan, Abigail Karin (akf3g) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 12:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ACRL/ARTS] Call for Speaker - Midwinter Discussion Forum

Greetings,

We are seeking at least one more volunteer to speak at our Midwinter Discussion Forum in January. Please see the call below and get in touch if you are interested.

Call for Speakers: ACRL Arts Virtual Midwinter Discussion Forum

The Publications & Research Committee is seeking speakers for the ACRL Arts Virtual Midwinter Discussion Forum, to be held on Tuesday, January 30, 2018, at 1:00pm EST.

Our topic this year is arts-based outreach in the library: what fellowships, exhibits, and events are librarians putting on to highlight their arts collections and resources? If you are interested in presenting on this topic, please email me at [log in to unmask]. The meeting will be one hour long, so we are seeking 2-3 speakers for 15-20 minute presentations with a short Q&A afterwards.

Best,

Abby Flanigan (on behalf of the Publications & Research Committee)

--

Abby Flanigan

Research Librarian for Music and Performing Arts

University of Virginia