If you’re interested in art libraries, conservation, museums, and visual resource management, please consider the following opportunity from the Digital Library Federation.

The DLF is currently accepting applications for its Kress+DLF Cross-Pollinator Fellowships, which foster exchange among our GLAM communities by sending professionals from the world of digital libraries to the annual meetings of our partner organizations. The awards include registration at a partner conference and a $1000 travel stipend. One fellowship is available for each of the following:

Applicants must be affiliated with a DLF member institution to apply.

Full details about the open fellowship opportunities are available here. Please forward to anyone who might be interested!

Thanks,
Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org