Also, please consider that many of us will not be there early enough on Sunday for those Sunday tours! Any chance some of those tours could be offered anytime Mon-Wed.?

A P.S. Was anyone able to book for Saturday night at the conference rate? The hotel told me we could not.

Lee

E. Lee Eltzroth, independent scholar
georgia-photographers.com