Dear Architecture Section colleagues,

Please check our latest blog post on the CalArchNet group, courtesy of Aimee Lind (Getty Research Institute)

ARCHSEC blog: http://archsec.arlisna.org/

~~ REMINDERS ~~ REMINDERS ~~ REMINDERS ~~

SEEKING AGENDA ITEMS:

Going to the 2018 ARLIS Conference in New York? Are there issues or topics you wish to discuss with the architecture section? Kindly, let me know so that I may add it to the agenda.

AUTHORS WANTED:

Do you have information to share with other architecture librarians? Then listen up, we are looking for you! I would like to encourage those of you with any thoughts, ideas and/or concerns on related subjects to please contact me if you would like to become a contributor.

Blog posts can be as short as a few sentences.  The idea is to offer anything that will assist our community and/or inspire future conversations.

VOLUNTEERS WANTED:

  *   Incoming Vice Moderator-Elect
  *   Meeting Minute Taker - Aimee Lind
  *   Arch Section Blog/Social Media Editor

POWER TRANSFER:

At the end of our meeting, I will be transferring my position as moderator to our colleague Aimee Lind of the Getty Research Institute ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Please email your suggestions and ideas to:

Nilda Sanchez-Rodriguez

(212) 650-8766

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Nilda Sanchez-Rodriguez
Assistant Professor
Librarian/Chief, Architecture Division
The Bernard and Anne Spitzer