All the significant used- and rare-book dealers in the Triangle, NC are gone.  I have a person who would like to sell better, scholarly art books that our library doesn’t need.  Does anyone use a long-distance dealer who would be interested in taking a smaller group, 30-40 titles via mail?  I’ve spoken to several dealers at past conferences and of course have lost their info.  Would love to use a vendor who supported us with a booth.

Replies off line (or direction to a site) appreciated.

Happy Friday!

Lee

Lee Sorensen, A.M., A.M.

Librarian for Art, Visual Studies and Dance

Editor, Dictionary of Art Historians

919.660.5994

Schedule an Appointment with Lee

Copyright Consultant      Art Librarian Blog: Revolting Librarian

New books on art at Duke Libraries

For every person in the world, there are 17 million flies.  Without some of them chocolate would not be possible.

NYT November 14, 2017 (Science section)