All the significant used- and rare-book dealers in the Triangle, NC are gone.  I have a person who would like to sell better, scholarly art books that our library doesn't need.  Does anyone use a long-distance dealer who would be interested in taking a smaller group, 30-40 titles via mail?  I've spoken to several dealers at past conferences and of course have lost their info.  Would love to use a vendor who supported us with a booth.

Replies off line (or direction to a site) appreciated.

Happy Friday!

Lee

Lee Sorensen, A.M., A.M.
Librarian for Art, Visual Studies and Dance
Editor, Dictionary of Art Historians<http://www.dictionaryofarthistorians.org/>
919.660.5994
Schedule an Appointment with Lee<http://reservations.library.duke.edu/appointment/2687>

Copyright Consultant<https://sites.duke.edu/copyrightconsultants/>      Art Librarian Blog: Revolting Librarian<https://sites.duke.edu/revoltinglibrarian/>
New books on art at Duke Libraries<https://library.duke.edu/lilly/new-additions/art-books>

For every person in the world, there are 17 million flies.  Without some of them chocolate would not be possible.
NYT November 14, 2017 (Science section)