Hello ARLIS,

I'm hoping we can help a fellow Librarian, Alia Jones (CC'd), track down some information on the attached scan of some wonderful, vintage wrapping paper she found in her library. Because it is rare to see Black families featured in Christmas decor, she is hoping to track down the designer/company and encourage them to reprint. Any tips, ideas, or information to help her would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!
Amanda Meeks